Book Title: Moon Nashville to New Orleans Road Trip : Natchez Trace Parkway, Memphis, Tupelo, Mississippi Blues Trail
Author: F. Lynne Bachleda
Format: Paperback | 350 pages
Publication Date: 30 Jan 2018
Hit the Road with Moon Travel Guides!
From Music City to the Big Easy, cruise through the heart of the American South along the verdant Natchez Trace Parkway. Inside Moon Nashville to New Orleans Road Trip you'll find:
* Maps and Driving Tools: 24 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the Natchez Trace Parkway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, full-colour photos and detailed directions for the entire route
* Eat, Sleep, Stop, and Explore: With lists of the best views, restaurants, sights, and more, you can grab some hot chicken and two-step to country classics in Nashville, indulge in jazz and Creole cuisine in New Orleans, or enjoy barbecue and blues in Memphis. Visit important monuments of the American civil rights movement, learn about the South's musical legacy on the Mississippi Blues Trail, and find the best hikes for exploring the stunning landscape
* Strategic Itineraries: Drive the entire two-week route, or follow suggestions for spending time in and around Nashville, Memphis, and New Orleans
* Local Expertise: Nashville local Margaret Littman shares her love of exploring the Natchez Trace
* Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get petrol, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, advice for those cycling the route, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, families, seniors, and visitors with disabilities
With Moon Nashville to New Orleans' practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider's view, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.
Looking to explore more of America on wheels? Try Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip. For more quintessential South, check out Moon Carolinas & Georgia or Moon Asheville & the Great Smoky Mountains.