Book Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Acid Reflux Diet
Author: Karen Frazier
Format: Paperback | 317 pages
Publication Date: 27 Feb 2012
"This book has helped me immensely to conquer my acid reflux issues. Practical advice based on science clearly explained and filled with down to earth, common sense help!"
"This book saved me!"
If you live with acid reflux, you know how painful it can be--the burning, nausea, bloating, and sleepless nights. But there's good news! You can reduce and even eliminate your symptoms with a few healthy diet and lifestyle changes and enjoy eating again!
Packed with tips for treating and relieving your acid reflux--plus over 140 delicious recipes that won't aggravate your symptoms--this helpful guide gives you everything you need to know to be free of acid reflux for good.
In The Acid Reflux Diet, you get:
- A look at how your digestive system works, what causes acid reflux, and common symptoms
- Advice on keeping a food journal to help identify and eliminate your trigger foods
- Nutritional notes on the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats you need and how they can help--or hurt--in your battle against acid reflux
- Tips for preparing digestion-friendly foods quickly and easily at home, plus suggestions for avoiding reflux when dining out
- Over 140 mouthwatering recipes for acid reflux-free living, from breakfast to dessert