Book Title: No Shenanigans! Mixed Media Painting : No-nonsense tutorials from start to finish to release the artist in you!
Author: Joan Bess
Format: Paperback | 112 pages
Publication Date: 01 Oct 2015
"No Shenanigans!" is a no-nonsense book full of highly detailed mixed media painting tutorials!
With over 450 colour photos and explanations, combined with Mimi's fun and light hearted teaching style, you will be in safe hands, ready to get your fingers covered in paint!
- Are a beginner artist who wants clear instructions
- Feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
- Don't want to, or can't, buy a huge amount of art supplies
- Think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
- Feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
- Want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials - no fluffy or distracting content...
Then this book is for you!
She will show you how to create six completely different paintings, all colourful and fun, from start to finish with:
- Highly detailed photos and explanations for each one, explaining what to do and how, step by step,
- Limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away and
- Zero painting experience needed!
So, what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with Mimi Bondi's help!